Why I sold almost half of my AC


AC = 510 (2%)

Disclosure: Sold almost half of my AC at 510.

From the chart above I drew a very steep demand line for AC.

Today's AC movement breached that demand line.

AC has also been resisted from moving up for 5 straight day at 510.

I left some AC because I'm a bit unsure of the breach, but I wanted to protect some of my profits, hence sold at resistance of 510.

Also last night in the news, I was able to catch the report that Ayala Corp. has finished its buyback program -- buying back at least 1%

If AC continues to consolidate I will take out most of my positions in AC and wait for it to find support and buy at support.

Good luck to all AC traders! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EDC - found trough and possible new support level to form steep demand line

Daily Notes

BSP eyes measures to curb peso climb