EDC - closed previous gap down


EDC = 7.1 (0.0%)

EDC was able to close the previous gap down - bullish sign.

EDC formed a cross - mixed signal.

EDC formed higher low and higher high - bullish signal.

I am bullish with EDC. I am inclined to believe that EDC might be able to form a higher low tomorrow but I have my doubts as to whether EDC can also produce a higher high.

A higher low will keep me from selling my position. A higher high, closing at its high with significant volume will most likely make me buy into EDC and hopefully that momentum will test the recent all time high of 7.8.

Resistance: 7.4
Support: 7

Good luck to all EDC traders!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EDC - found trough and possible new support level to form steep demand line

Daily Notes

BSP eyes measures to curb peso climb