Disclosure

Sold all of my AC at 550
Sold all of my PAX at 12.5 (intraday high)
Sold all of my FPH at 86 (intraday high)
Sold all of my AP at 5.4 (intraday high)
Sold all of my COL at 12.5 (intraday high)

This is deceivingly a great way to cut losses by selling at the intraday high... but this was hard to do and I was only able to get 5 of my positions out... I still have a pending 12 positions which I was not able to sell today... Mainly due to the fact that most of them formed gap downs whose highs did not reach my selling price... which in retrospect I should have posted my sells at those prices... On a strategic point of view today was a good trading day for me as a trader because I was able to take out 5 of my positions including AC which would likely incur significant losses because of the tragic destruction of glorietta 2... I would like to get back into the stocks that I have sold once they have bottomed out or formed a reversal pattern... Just so I can put my strategy into cutting losses into play and confirm whether it was the right strategy to resort to in disasters like these...

Good luck to all traders and thank you for your diligence in reading this blog :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EDC - found trough and possible new support level to form steep demand line

Daily Notes

BSP eyes measures to curb peso climb