Daily Notes

Daily notes

PSEi registered a green day today :) Which might be a reaction to a possible oversold level yesterday (RSI = 30.367)

PSEi likely to cross the MA130 (2896) this week...

The bears are definitely in control...

WEB trying to find support... hopefully it found it at yesterday's low of 15.75, since it registered a higher low today of 16...

PNX higher low today at 6.9 :) there might really be a support level at 6.6 :) I doubt it if PNX can break the resistance at 7.1 this week...

Good luck to everyone :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
Anonymous said…
Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.
ninodal said…
Thank you for the comments :)

Popular posts from this blog

EDC - found trough and possible new support level to form steep demand line

Daily Notes

BSP eyes measures to curb peso climb