[dot]NEWbie

Your Ad Here
I recently received an email inviting me to include in my blog roll or blog list a site named [dot]NEWbie

I decided to check out the site.

It was delightful to view his commentary about the PSE and the lack of local investors.

It was great that he placed in the numbers for us.

I would really like to have the research that he was "quoting" but alas there is not link to the source.

Please visit the site :)

http://dotnewbie.com/

Its been quite a while now since I last posted... albeit look at any charts...

Im planning to become more active again in the near future and TEL has sparked my interest.

Hopefull I can materialize this planned before October ends :)

Good luck to all the traders!

Thank you for reading :)


Your Ad Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EDC - found trough and possible new support level to form steep demand line

BSP eyes measures to curb peso climb

PSEi - big black candle