Apology

I would like to acknowledge and thank everyone who has patiently viewed this blog for updates.

I would also like to apologize for failing to post up to date charts regarding the PSEi and listed companies on the Philippine stock exchange.

I just got a new job at the University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center. Most likely our guru for technical analysis would comment that work really does interfere with trading :) hehehe :)

I love my work :) It involves molding future doctors that would hopefully serve our countrymen.

So that is my excuse, I just need some time to adjust to my schedule and hopefully I can continue to offer my humble technical analysis on the issues you are watching.

Good luck to all traders :)

Thank you for your patience and understanding :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EDC - found trough and possible new support level to form steep demand line

Daily Notes

BSP eyes measures to curb peso climb