Alert! New article by Fitz Aclan at Yehey!

Will there be an October Crash?
by Fitz Aclan
Thiking out Loud at Yehey!

copy and paste at address bar:
http://www.yehey.com/finance/vc3.aspx?id=183113

or check out the link list on the side

Master Fitz Aclan again shares his views on Yehey!

"As I write this report, I can see that the Dow has broken above the highs of July already. This gives a slight smile in my heart in that at least I know that the market vindicated my analysis even before I submitted this report (fast isn’t it?).... The strength of the run up from the lows since the discount rate cut cannot be ignored in my view and supports my outlook that the markets will resume the uptrend moving forward. I have yet to see a crash after a breakout of new highs....Remember: a breakout of highs is a Bullish sign -- always has and always will be — its nature's law. Don't fight the tape...go with the flow..." - Fitz Aclan, excerpt from "Will there be an October Crash?" posted on his column: Thinking out loud at Yehey! Finance on 2 October 2007

Thank you Master Fitz!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EDC - found trough and possible new support level to form steep demand line

Daily Notes

BSP eyes measures to curb peso climb